Sometimes the parents wonder, asking us, is any possibility to clean the Mitchell boots? We answer: of course! Get know how to do it correctly!
MITCHELL BOOTS are machine washable compared to Denis Browne shoes (leather). This is an extremely practical solution, ensuring not only hygiene but also ease of use. So before you take on your baby in new shoes, it is better to wash them first, because the washing softens them. Washing is also a great solution when the boots are dirty.
When you wash Mitchell boots, remember that:
1. put the boots in a pillowcase or mesh laundry sack to protect your boots during washing
2. set the washing machine to a gentle cycle and make sure that the water temperature is not too high (max 30 degrees)
3. add soap or a mild washing liquid and washing softener or do not add detergents at all
4. fill up the washing machine drum with extra underwear or add some towels to increase the load and keep your boots from bumping inside of the washing machine
5. air dry (or use a hairdryer for this purpose) or place the boots in an airy, dry place. You can dry outside in the summer, in the sun.
6. emotionally movie – this helps to make them slightly more elastic and soft.
AS YOU CAN SEE, IT IS COMPLETELY EASY!
KEEP THE MITCHELL BOOTS CLEAN!